willows Reef bulk Testing Bulk box comes with
Red Sea Marine Care test kits
The Red Sea Marine Care Program Marine Care Test Kit includes easy to use tests for the accurate monitoring of all of the important parameters during the biological maturation of marine reef aquariums.
- Ammonia, 100 tests
- Nitrate, 100 tests
- Nitrite, 60 tests
- pH, 100 tests
- Alkalinity, 55 tests
- Advanced Optics-Dual range refractometer. Ranges: 0-100 ppt of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity
- Sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around.
- Features ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) for accurate readings.
- Easy to calibrate and has adjustable manual focusing.
- The refractometer is made from aircraft aluminum and offers you the ability to easily take your readings
Seachem Ammonia Alert
Ammonia Alert is an innovative color device for continuously detecting and monitoring toxic free ammonia. A sensor changes reversibly from yellow to green to blue, relative to the ammonia concentration. No test kits, chemicals, or procedures are needed. The device detects less than 0.05 mg/L (ppm) free ammonia and alerts you to the #1 killer before any sign of stress. It lasts over a year. Marine or freshwater use.
In the absence of free ammonia the unit will assume a yellow or faint yellow-green color. It is normal for the dry sensor to have a greenish hue. It may take up to a few days for a dry sensor to equilibrate with the water. No sampling of water, chemicals, or test procedures are required. The presence of the free ammonia is detectable continuously with a response time of about 15 minutes. Response to decreasing ammonia is slower, requiring about 4 hours to go from TOXIC to SAFE on removal of ammonia.
Ammonia Alert lasts over 9 times as long as competing products (over a year compared to 4-6 weeks). Ammonia Alert is also almost half the size of competing products (1.5″ x 2.5″). It’s small, clear, and unobtrusive, so it won’t detract from the view of your aquarium
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.